Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Do you ever...

Do you ever just miss being close to people that love and care for you?

Being a Military wife means that, at times, that is a rare thing...since getting married to Pete 6 &1/2 years ago we have not lived closer than a 7 hr drive from either of our parents. I talk to people who have family close and all I can say is that I am genuinely jealous.

Not always do they know how good they have it, or how hard it would really be if they lived farther away, especially when you add kids to the situation.

My younger brother and his wife are expecting their first child this summer and they live about 15 miles from my parents...sigh.

Go away ugly green monster--you are not helping me make the best of our time in New Orleans...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment