Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Helpless...

Nothing pulls at this Momma's heart more than a sick child...

As I sit here with Nina waiting to see the Doctor again I have to wonder how we ended up sick, AGAIN...

She is in a wonderful preschool here in NOLA that she loves...

However, the only drawback is that the majority of the parents, for whatever reason, feel that it is ok to send their not so well child to school...

So on more than one occasion when helping out in the classroom I have had to wipe a disgusting green snotty nose or remind a little one to please go wash their hands that they just coughed into, GROSS!

I know that I can't imagine sending my child to school when they are feeling under the weather, (Nina missed an entire week last week for this very reason!)

I feel so sorry for the kids, you can tell just by looking at them this is the last place they want to be...

So hey, parents, do everyone involved a favor, keep your poor, sick kid home till they are no longer contagious and they feel up to being back in school...ugh.


Ok I feel better now, off to go whip up a pot of chicken soup...

No comments:

Post a Comment