Sunday, April 24, 2011

Makes you realize

My parents have come in for a visit for Easter (yeah!).


We are having a great time.


Nina has loved showing off our new city and all the fun things it has to offer...


However, having them here make me realize just how great it would be to live closer to family.

We have started thinking about our next transfer (yes, already!). I am completely torn. Part of me wants to go back to Charleston, but realistically one can never really go home. Would we still like it there? A lot has changed in the seven years since we left. While I would be beside myself that we wouldn't have a very long ride in order to visit them, and trips to see my inlaws would be a lot closer as well...





On the other hand I would jump at the opportunity to live in a completely new area (even out of the country) a short list includes:
*California
*Hawaii
*Europe
*Purto Rico
And the list goes on and on...

Ahh who knows...two more years before we really have to think about what to do, a lot can change in two years.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment