Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

My day got off to a less than thrilling start.

I have to say that watching Pete walk back into the house with not just part of breakfast but also part of my Mother's Day gift that he had just bought was a little crushing. It just added to the feelings that I have had lately of being the last on the list, almost invisible...

But Mother's Day isn't about him, it's about these two cute munchkins



I am a Mom because of them, thanks to them I know what unconditional love is and the how's and why's of putting someone else's needs in front of mine...

The excitement on Benton's face when he came in with my balloon and the great care Nina put into decorating my card is what it is really all about...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment