Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fleeting Days...

Where has the summer gone?

As I sit for the first time in months enjoying the cross breeze blow through my place, I am fighting off the disappointment that summer is over...

I had a list a mile long of things we were going to do, and even though we did a lot, played a lot and laughed more than I can tell you, still I am sad.

The saying the days are long but the time is short is so true. Pete works long hours and many days out of town so there have been days where I am counting down the seconds till the kids are sleeping and I am sipping. However, as I look back, I know that these are the days I will miss the most.

So I am going to finish my cup of coffee that I poured this morning, relish nap time and go sit on the back steps in the sun...because soon it will be gone too...




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment